Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Best Form of Magnesium

This is a kind of a loaded question, how do I get the arguments from some pretty people to learn, but if you look at the data that is pretty much a safe bet that the magnesium that is bound amino acids (chelates), the best Way to go. Thanks to my friend James Larsen, he did add me on my blog, as he sent me one entitled "Study of magnesium bioavailability from magnesium citrate and magnesium oxide by JS Lindberg, MM Zobitz, JR Poindexter and CY Pak Center for Mineral Metabolism at theand Clinical Research, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas 75235th

In this paper, like many others, it's pretty clear that the use of magnesium as a supplement is not as effective as magnesium citrate. There are several types of trolls Yahoo tried forums, be able to buy all the magnesium chloride as a form of magic, especially his recent one, because he only knows of the best. Problem is that many people in total increased chloride stress in their bodiesand we just do not need to add that our systems. To round off the whole thing if you are asked to prove that he, like many other's who tout that they "have," he stupid jokes about the centers, as I am on my way to him and his evidence is, how big and his family feel.

I am not here to sell all the products that I want to present only the facts. If you are a good form of magnesium, try magnesium citrate. It works, and inexpensive.